Thursday, April 26, 2012

Does a 128mb dedicated video card with a shared video card of up to 2gb is good for running games?

Hi



I have a toshiba satellite e105-s1402 it has a 128 mb dedicated video .........and it says it can go up to 2gb of shared video.



I tried to play some games but I cant, like assasins creed, and fallout 3.......... apparently something with the video card, can anyone help me or explain me why it is not working.....



I tried to use the BIOS to increment the shared video but apparently in this laptop I dont have that option



thank you|||Sometimes, the video memory isnt enough, its the actual core speed of the card that matters. Most cards that run those games run at 800 ghz. Also If you have an integrated memory card, which you probably do since its a laptop, most of them unless ati or nvidia, arent compatible with most games.|||It's just saying that your computer has 2GB of RAM, and that the videocard will occasionally use some of that. However, that is *no where near* the performance of dedicated graphics memory, so it shouldn't even count, and it angers me that manufacturers deceive people who may not know like this

No comments:

Post a Comment